GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

When an ally become an ennemy

General Discussion
Article Publish : 05/26/2022 07:06
Translate

Sometimes enemies don't come from where you might think...

One of our allied guild lords often came to the restricted table, asking various questions, and coming up with innovative ideas to improve our realm.

Unfortunately, they were refused for just as many reasons.

Also, some actions as a diplomat can be controversial, and having made a ceasefire with a merit fighter was not appreciated.

The resentment of the lord only went on deteriorating over the month, always more acid and insulting in his words. until he came to a point of no return, where rather than going after me, he went after his allied guild itself.

The actions followed and 2 of our champions chased him. Putting an end to his flame bath. But the damage was done, and our queen had to observe and judge the facts.

I was certainly not without guilt in this matter, but I would have tried to arrange things in vain. and I had already refused any interaction with this lord so as not to aggravate the already bad situation.

It is therefore next to my castle that the lord has settled down, scrutinizing me from behind my shield, responding to no threat. And this for several hours, while our champions insisted not to put a personal grievance on the back of an entire alliance.

But by the time I write these words, the verdict is not yet given. And we hope that a former ally does not become a future hunter.

After a whole day, I learn the lord left our kingdom, without a word it seem. I wish he’ll find a better alliance for him, and his way to fight.

It reminds me of a long time ago when, in our desire for expansion, one of our overlords, drunk, threatened anyone not to upgrade their castle to its full potential (Lv 25 at the time). He had ended up joining another guild, with which we were closer to a cold war than a real alliance. And he hunted us down insistently, until said guild died. Later, we discovered that he had exiled himself to another kingdom, far away from us. Although I can't remember where, I will remain polite in their anonymity. He may have settled down and become a simple farmer since then?

apprentice chronicler - Ikysey

Translate