GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[TOOL] Ultimate IK Building Spreadsheet!

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 05/22/2022 02:30
Translate
Edited by zelus at 05/22/2022 02:38

Whats going on IK world! Stop what you are doing and keep reading,

Zelus is back again and back on English soil and I am here with a present to you all! but first, I hope you all had a great week and start to your weekend! I have holiday blues and missing the Spanish sun but at the same time I am happy to be in my own home.

Now, my spreadsheet... my baby, my data crazy spreadsheet i have been working on for a long time now!

If you did not know i have been creating a spreadsheet for the community, outlining all of the individual resource requirements for every single building in the game from level 2 all the way up to the almighty level 50

Roughly 2700 data entries later it is done... well... not quite it is 99.99999% done haha.

I require the information for one more level but i cannot keep this spreadsheet hidden behind closed doors any longer so i am releasing it to the world!

This has not been done alone but with the help of some amazing friends and members of the community, the list is too long to mention but they know who they are. some exclusive shout outs go to the members of S71 who i have annoyed regularly for information, the Infinity Kingdom Press Officer team, Bunny from S8, fellow PO - Myrahk (S16) who donated a big chunk of information and Elrohir (S71) who went above and beyond to get me a lot of the early level information.

Speaking of M | Myrahk, who i am sure many of you will know and who is the creator of IK Wiki will be publishing this spreadsheet onto his website.

Now, the moment you have all been waiting for, the link to my spreadsheet. click the link below and the sheet will open in google drive where you can view all the information.

CLICK WARNING -- Spreadsheet is very colourful😝

Link to Spreadsheet

When opening the spreadsheet you will be greeted with a massive amount of information, but i have split everything into colours so you can follow lines easily. the LEVEL column and BUILDING NAME row are fixed and will follow wherever you scroll to so you can easily go to the level you require and the building you require.

For example, if you were interested in knowing how much resources are required for Shieldman Barracks, Level 37 then you do so but scrolling using the horizontal and vertical scrolls to find the required level as outlined below,

I hope you all find this useful, and please credit me where possible, I give permission for you share the link to all your friends and in your server discord servers.

For fellow statistic nerds like myself then i will be doing another article showing the patterns i found when creating this spreadsheet.

Thanks for reading and thanks again to all those that helped me create this spreadsheet.

Zelus

Translate