Get

Details page

Why Medb Is Best Purple Immortal ?

Guide
Article Publish : 05/23/2022 09:27
Translate

Hello Min-na! it's me Seong. ( you still don't know me anyway ) 🤣

Introduction:

The beginning of the game is always difficult. Maybe because you don't have any good immortals? Or because the upgrades of your castle is not enough, or maybe because you are weak! Ahem sorry🤣 we will solve this problem today. because Medb is really really STRONG! my friend.

Explanation:

Sure you are now wondering why Medb? Well, there are several reasons that we will talk about next:

• Easy to get: actually you can get Medb very easy even if you don't summon her from Immortal hall. you still can get her from Market. which is completely free

• Shadow Element: shadow beats all normal elements. its very strong vs gnomes and bosses too, which will help you level up faster and raid well of time easier.
  • Skill: Toxic Thorns, can be easily best Purple immortal skill. dealing (650%) Damage in 12 seconds. continuous damage can be very effective against continuous healing like ( Zenobia / wind dragon ). 

March:

i have used Medb on many altars. after trying her on many marches, she is actually best purple immortal ( not counting Flavius ). you can use her on.

• Water march (F2P): Tomoe ( or Merlin ) / Medb / Brynhild / Mundeok

• Earth march (Early): Cleopatra / Medb / Leonidas / Gaius

• Fire march until you get Empress Wu: Ashoka / Medb / Hippolyta / William

• Wind (F2P): Medb / Qin / Hannibal / Arthur

Note that Marches above are ( Early Game Only ). BUT!, you can use them on Farm/Altars.

Reports:

Now i will leave you with some real reports from my altars.🌐 [ Castle Level.8 / No Tower Skills / All Same Gear ].

Ending:

at the end, i want to say that i really like Medb in all my marches. even if i lose 4/1. 3/1 element bonus I still see her stronger than wherever i tried before. remember that you don't have to copy what i used, you can always think about what suits you more. BUT. use Medb haha 🤣.

Have a nice day 💘 #Seong_ik

🌐 Infinity Kingdom Download Link:

🌐 Official Website link:

#infinitykingdom #Medb

THE END . . .

Translate