More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Thoughts on commander awakening.

Suggestions
Article Publish : 04/30/2021 22:23
Translate

Hi,

This maybe a little long but something I feel needs addressing.

First of all I like the awakening system, you can get some good bonuses as well as ranking the commander.

However, I'm a relatively new players as I have only just unlocked T4 so the concerns I have with this system might not be all that relevant to veteran players.

I am pretty stuck, several commanders have been awakened lately both free to play and bought commanders. Things are not so bad with free commanders as you can get the tokens from events i.e. Gorell and Kravras. For other commanders it's a different story, as you can only get these from the VIP shop and various events. For me these event rewards are competing with commander medals which usually get a higher priority, Plus the spending of diamonds solely on tokens is not really an option as they are so expensive. Saying this I have added 1 to my basket to slowly build up the numbers. Like I say I am stuck, most commanders need to go up a rank and to achieve that they need tokens. So they are currently just sat there unable to fit the equipment as they are not at the right level so I'm finding competing on the Training Grounds rather difficult.

I would like the developers to look again at this system making it easier for players to get these tokens so they are not looking at many years of commitment to a game.

If you agree please vote up this post so it gets some attention and/or feel free to comment.

Translate