Welcome to the 2021 Winter Celebration!
As one of the themed events in December, the long-awaited GoT WiC Winter Celebration Page will be available on 20th December. There will be a great range of giveaways for you and your alliance to claim!
The event page consists of two events: Daily Check-in and Alliance Honor. All rewards on the page can only be claimed within the event duration. One personal check-in will add one point for the alliance, which you can claim EXTRA REWARDS for different milestones.
Winter Celebration icon in the top right corner.
Requirement: Players with a castle level of 17 and above.
2021-12-20 00:00:00 – 2022-01-04 23:59:59 UTC
Event rules you need to know BEFORE you start check-in>>
1. Your alliance information will be LOCKED when you start the FIRST CHECK-IN.
2. Visit the page and check-in daily to receive rewards including the limited 2021 Avatar Frame and SS Universal Troop Medal.
3. If you leave your alliance and join another one after you’ve already checked in, you WON’T be able to contribute the points to the new alliance or the previous one. The points you have previously contributed to the alliance won’t be expired. If you RE-JOIN the alliance that you left before, you can STILL contribute points for the alliance.
4. Once your alliance reaches certain points (300 and 500 points) after you and the other members' contributions, you'll be able to claim different rewards for the milestones.
5. Alliances who have reached 700 points will be able to receive an Exclusive Alliance Banner! The alliance banner is designed by one of our beloved players NymeriaBR from K13. (Alliance Buff: Resource Gathering Speed +8%)
6. Please be sure to CLAIM THE REWARDS that are attached to the in-game MAIL after your check-in (before you mark the mails as Read).
7. Please be sure to read the rules on the event page.
(Artwork from "You Are the Designer Contest S2"; Designer: NymeriaBR from K13 )
😀Are you ready to call on your friends and get the winter party started in Westeros?
😘If you have any questions about the event page, please feel free to leave them in the comments below!
*Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to the change of the development plan. The final version will be determined in-game.