More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Best skills for Merlin! | IK - Best Skills Series

Guide
Article Publish : 12/06/2021 05:49
Translate
Edited by _tauriel_ at 12/06/2021 19:05

Hello everyone! I'm the new press officer Tauriel, I have been playing Infinity Kingdom for some months and I've fallen in love with this game 😊! With my adventures I had many learning experiences and I will be writing guides to teach you how to do things in the right way and avoid all the little mistakes that new players can make.

For this series I will be covering each epic immortal in infinity kingdom, and which are the best skills for them in the most popular marches. The reason is because unlocking and upgrading the incorrect skill for your immortal can have huge costs in your game play, because if you reset your skill, it will only give back 80% of the soul stones invested! My objective is to help new players in infinity kingdom to have the best experience in their adventures, and with this guide I will show you how to make your Merlin the most powerful force in your army!

Merlin is one of the easiest immortals to obtain in Infinity Kingdom, he is unlocked after you make absolutely any purchase in IK. You will gain some Philosopher's Stones, which are very helpful when starting a new character.

Once you have Merlin, and your castle start developing, you will unlock your Tower of Knowledge (ToK), which allows you to buy skills. Epic immortals gain a skill slot when they reach 3 stars, 5 stars and 7 stars. This way you can customize each and every immortal to best fit your current circumstances, and even create the next combination of skills that will take you to first place in the arena!

Merlin is commonly utilized in two water marches, for this guide I will focus in the one that is the most accessible for most players, which is:

Merlin - Yoshitsune - Herald - Attila. This team is commonly used as an offensive water march, all immortals in this team can make decent damage output, but Merlin will be the main player here.

Merlin is a born damage dealer, as you develop your castle, you unlock better skills in your ToK. The first skill worth investing your soul stones(SS) is Concentration, which provides a increase of up to 30% to magical damage. This will be available at ToK level 24.

The next skill that you will be able to obtain when your ToK reaches level 25 is Chase, which provides a 30% chance of every critical hit to cause up to 225% more damage to all enemies. This skill is particularly good because Merlin has an area of effect ability, which hits 4 targets, and provides you with four times the opportunity of a critical hit.

The next best ability for Merlin is Toxin Nova, this ability is particularly good because of Merlin's high magic damage.

These three skills are phenomenal and always work great with Merlin, but as you develop there will be more options for customization. For example, when your ToK reaches level 30, you will unlock Fire Nova, which is has same effect as Toxin Nova, this allows for you to substitute Chase for more consistent damage. When your ToK reaches level 37 you will unlock Annihilation, which is the best skill in the game for Merlin. This skill in combination with concentration will increase Merlin's damage output significantly.

Now you are ready to take over the arena with the powers of Merlin! Please share your thoughts and which alternatives you think could work better. Your feedback is highly appreciated ^-^

Translate