More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Annoying incidents that occurs on this Game

General Forum
Article Publish : 11/30/2021 08:00
Translate
Edited by vairous at 12/01/2021 16:10

Before you start reading; I only posted/created this to share what I've experienced while playing the game. So if you happened to find this post irrelevant to your understanding -you have the rights to say whatever you like as what I'm doing. If you have against my post I don't mind about your replies and I'll keep or try this post updated as much as I'm still playing this.

BR:

1. Happen to encounter someone who's BR is 100 times higher than yours.
  2. Happen to be beaten/overpowered by someone who's BR is 50 times lower than yours.

SKILLS:

1. Continues using of skills even if the target/s on the opposite/different directions.
  2. Using skills even if the targets too far away or not on range.
  3. Skills being used even if blocked by certain terrains/walls.

ANGELS:

1. Animation taking too long even if the attack only hit once(a waste of time especially in time base stages).
  2. Light and Dark both used and cooldowned but only 1 just seen on screen casted.
  3. Certain Angel with fix/focused camera Angles.
  4. Certain situations Angels Attacks dealt no damage on targets.
  5. Angels supposed to hit everything around its range(Area of Effect/AoEs) but sometimes it does not.

EVENTS:

1. Adding new servers for new players to start anew but able to encounter players from OLD servers.
  2. Most event's does not have BR/Level Restrictions or Gap/Cap Requirements.

ITEMS DESCRIPTIONS:

1. Most Items when you check where to find(loots), it just LITERALLY says like "THERE(Find it yourself)"

CONNECTIVITY(INTERNET):

1. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection or you might regret when you encounter such incidents.
  2. Once you return in-game after taking a break, first thing first is to check and claim you're "Offline Experienced".

Note: I'll add/Edit this post once I found something that I haven't discover or new that I find annoying.

(Added: Events, Items Descriptions, Connectivity)

Translate