As one of the themed events in December, the long-awaited GoT WiC Winter Celebration Page will be available on 16th December. There will be a great range of giveaways for you and your alliance to claim! 😍
The event page consists of three events: Daily Check-in, Alliance Honor, and Divination. All rewards on the page can only be claimed within the event duration. One personal check-in will add one point for the alliance, which you can claim EXTRA REWARDS for different milestones.
Winter Celebration icon in the top right corner
Requirement: Players with a castle level of 17 and above.
2020-12-16 00:00:00 – 2021-01-04 23:59:59 UTC
Event rules you need to know BEFORE you start check-in>>
- Your alliance information will be LOCKED when you start the FIRST CHECK-IN.
- Visit the page and check-in daily to receive rewards including the limited 2020 Avatar Frame and a Legendary Badge Chest.
- If you leave your alliance and join another one after you’ve already checked-in, you WON’Tbe able to contribute the points to the new alliance nor the previous one. The points you have previously contributed to the alliance won’t be expired. If you RE-JOIN the alliance that you left before, you can STILL contribute points for the alliance.
- Once your alliance reaches certain points (300 and 500 points) after you and the other members' contributions, you'll be able to claim different rewards for the milestones.
- Alliances who have reached 700 points will be able to receive an Exclusive Alliance Banner! The alliance banner is designed by one of our beloved players ViTee from K1.
- Please be sure to CLAIM THE REWARDS that are attached to the in-game MAIL after your check-in (before you mark the mails as Read).
- Please be sure to read the rules on the event page.
(Artwork from "You Are the Designer Contest S1"; Designer: ViTee from K1 )
😜Are you ready to call on your friends and get the winter party started in Westeros?
😊If you have any questions about the event page, please feel free to leave them in the comments below!
*Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to the change of the development plan. The final version will be determined in-game.