More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

support are as much use as a chocolate fireguard

Bugs & Support
Article Publish : 10/21/2024 18:02
Translate
Edited by crawfie57 at 10/21/2024 18:16

logged into the game on the 16th oct and my main character in Norheim 282 was missing, my farm character in Norhiem 269 is still there, 1st screenshot is from earlier that day when i last played my main character 2nd is what i now see when i log in to the game shows my farm in Norheim 269, but not my main in 282 3rd shows my main in the Gtarcade app which i cant switch to either it also show my old name which I've not used for a few weeks it should say my current name which is Fordie, all my reward/points from gtarrade app go to my main character and it is bound.

i raised a ticket on the 16th and received the following reply a few hours later

Greetings Lord,

I'm sorry to hear about the experience that you're having and I'm here to help.

For this matter. you can try force logging out and logging back in. That usually does the trick. However, if still in vain, please make sure to do the following:

1.) Close the game

2.) Please make sure to clear the cache of the game

3.) Try the game; if still having the issue proceed to 4

4.) Reinstall the gameIf you're still experiencing the same thing, please do let me know

which I have done twice even sent copies of receipts for the packs that i have purchased for my main character, despite my repeated requests for help within the ticket for this issue i have had no replies from support since the initial answer

Translate