More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

World Boss Fight Arena

Bugs and Support
Article Publish : 09/13/2024 22:18
Translate

Greetings:

I'm Daenerys (character name) from Server, Peon(1553); and am a new Guild Leader of TARGARYEN Guild. Both I and my Deputy Leader, William have seen and experienced at hand issues with the World Boss Fight Arena that has gone on now form pert near a month. We realize that you just released in your GTAracde news, of listed servers due for maintenance.

However, the problems that other members of the Peon(1553) server of other guilds have experienced is as follows:

1. If there is 5 participants in the World Boss Fight Arena, only one card shows at the very end for 5 players. Sometimes only 3 cards to 5 or more players. Yet all who participated are cheated out of the cards that don't account for everyone in attendance.
  2. When it comes time to make the first strike or hit in the World Boss Fight Arena, (of which includes 3 bosses to fight against) for some reason, all 3 bosses die instantly, and no one else gets a chance to strike the other bosses.

I believe that Peon(1553) is due for some serious maintenance, and serious repair of the World Boss Fight Arena, (as its the only one that has this serious issue going on for almost a month now) needs to be addressed to members of the Peon(1553) LOA Members.

It's getting to the point, no one wants to participate, because there is no point, if no one gets a fair chance to attack a boss, when all 3 bosses die at once. When William joined before me, it ran normally, so that each round, would only have a boss die, in turn, especially if someone had the HP or BR high enough to make a hit at 1M.

Another reason members are losing interest, is because they feel cheated. When attending the World Boss Fight Arean, and when functioning normally, there should be at least one prize card per participant, that the program shuffles. Not just 1 card, or 3 cards if your lucky. So if you have 7 players, there should be 7 cards, 5 players = 5 Cards, Etc.

I'm also going to see if I can file a maintenance complaint that Peon(1553) be included in the listed maintenance of servers, of which I believe a Maintenance Work Ticket is issued. If you know of how to contact Maintenance Directly, I, William, and many other members would greatly appreciated it.

~Daenerys;

Guild Leadser-TARGARYEN Guild

Server: Peon(1553)

Translate