GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Advanced Pope Treasure freezes the game - one loses the treasures. You did not distribute the Field of Horror prizes.

Bug & Support
Article Publish : 06/02/2024 03:10
Translate

Since the <<maintenance>> the Advanced Pope Treasure doesn't work. The game freezes and stays like that until one closes the GT Arcade Emulator window.

The first black screen is yesterday's Pope Advanced Treasure, the second black screen is today's Pope Advanced Treasure. The screenshot ability of the GT Arcade Emulator doesn't work either because it doesn't take a picture of the screen. It doesn't matter if one starts the Advanced Pope Treasure team share or one searches for a team. It freezes the game all the time.

Believe it or not, your GT Arcade Emulator is so faulty this is a picture of the Advanced Pope Treasure Freeze screen at the moment the group (of three people) is created. It hasn't worked for a long time. In my experience I never get to see what <<farming materials>> were prized.

I received this game mail today. It says: << The Monthly Sacred Duel Division Reward has been sent!>> The problem is I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THOSE REWARDS!! I am supposed to receive the Platinum II-III or IV rewards (WEEKLY AND MONTHLY REWARDS). I have never received these <<Hated Duel>> rewards. If you are going to fix it, you need to send me these weekly and monthly rewards as soon as you can. THESE ARE THE WEEKLY AND MONTHLY REWARDS YOU HAVE NEVER GIVEN ME.

THESE ARE THE TRASH REWARDS YOU SEND ME (THAT ARE NOT THE REWARDS POSTED OR DESERVED).

YOU OWE ME AS OF TODAY 16 months/64 weeks of rewards. YOU CAN THROW YOUR TRASH REWARDS AWAY. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME TRASH. YOU HAVE NOT INCREASED THE SIZE OF THE INVENTORIES IN 5-6 years and YOU KEEP SENDING ME TRASH. YOU ARE IRRATIONAL, ILLOGICAL, NONSENSICAL, NEGLIGENT AND INEPT! STOP RUINING THE GAME! NOTHING IN THIS GAME WORKS WELL, YET YOU HAVE THE GALL TO SELL AND TO PRETEND THAT NOTHING IS WRONG IN THE GAME (ALL THE TIME)????

Translate