GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Richard

Guide
Article Publish : 05/09/2024 00:02
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about The Immortal Richard.

Concept : 

Richard is a Lightning Defense Shieldman Immortal, his mechanic is based on dealing damage on the entire enemy team with a chance to stun them.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I value it as Mandatory. The Exclusive Artifact increases the chance to stun up to 60%. We often joke about anything below 50% is not happening and that Artifact make the Stun dream a reality. I wouldn’t run Richard without his Exclusive Artifact for this reason. For the stats, i would aim to get a Physical Defence % main attribute and Growth as special.

Skills : 

Has a Tank and disabler, all the classic batteries of Support Skill work very well on him. However some have higher interest than others.

Adrenaline Rush  : The more you cast his ultimate, the more stun you can throw.

Weakening Curse : mostly known to counter Alexander, this skill also does very well against a Fire Burst team as an example or any march that relies heavily on triggers to get the job done.

No Escape/Energy Suppression : Delaying the opponent engine to get your stun out before they can use their first skill. Both these skills are doing amazing at it.

Best friends : 

Richard’s best friend is actually Taranis, the Lightning Dragon which deals increased damage if the target is Stun. The synchronisation is actually really good and Richard should stun right before Taranis takes his turn.

Conclusion : 

Despite not being played a lot, Richard remains a very strong Immortal with a high survivability and disruption capability. He does amazing in a Lightning march due to his natural synergy with the dragon but he can also be used as a flexible immortal and join another march that would need control. His high energy regen for a tank is a net plus to this very often underestimated menace.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate