GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Spotlight on Immortal : Peter the Great

Guide
Article Publish : 05/09/2024 00:00
Translate

Hi everyone, i’m PO PandaMoratia. In today’s article we will talk about The Immortal Peter the Great.

Concept : 

Peter the Great is a Lightning Attack Spearmen Immortal, his mechanic is based on dealing damage on the 2 target in front of him and dispelling their buff.

Exclusive Artifact : 

I value it as Low. The Exclusive Artifact grants an increase damage up to 50% for every buff dispelled. I find it very situational and kinda niche and that’s why i value it as low. However it is fairly easy to obtain with the Throne of Supreme shop so you may go for it anyway. For the stats, i would aim to get a Physical Damage % main attribute and Surge as special.

Skills : 

Has a Damage Dealer, all the classic batteries of Physical Damage Dealing Skill work very well on him. However some fill more inline with his skillkit.

Adrenaline Rush  : The more you cast his ultimate, the more buff you can dispell.

Spear Impale : Funnel damage on the same target as his ultimate skill while increasing the damage they suffer..

Toxin Barrier : If you go all in the Lightning counter Earth and can put your Peter in front of Alexander.

Fighting Will : If you play a full Lightning setup with Hammurabi and Genghis Khan, Peter can be delegated to the staller/debuffer role with some damage on top of it.

Best friends : 

Peter isn’t really the kind of immortal that is flexible to other elements, he is pretty much a Lightning Immortal designed to stay in Lightning march. He doesn’t really have any immortal that particularly stands up with a strong synergy with him which is why he is often seen as a cheap version of Darius who can hold the same position with usually better results.

Conclusion : 

Felt off meta since Darius has been introduced to the game, no content has been added where his dispel unique mechanic could have a major impact sadly. He can still do a reasonable job if you are in the process of building a Lightning march and don’t have the budget yet to afford Darius.

If you've liked the content, please hit the 👍 button and follow me for more content to come.

Press Officer [S56]PandaMoratia

Additional informations

Infinity Kingdom / 無盡城戰

Game Download Link

Game Download Link For Korea

Game Download Link For Taiwan And HongKong

Official Website Link

Official Discord Link

#InfinityKingdom #gaming

Translate