GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

[TOK Skills Review] Berserker in Infinity Kingdom.

Guide Forum suggestion
Article Publish : 05/08/2024 00:01
Translate

Welcome back, Infinity Kingdom warriors! It's Mael here, returning with another thrilling episode of our TOK Skills Review series. Today, we're delving into the realm of the "Berserker" skill, a formidable ability that can tip the scales of battle in your favor. Join me as we uncover the secrets to mastering this skill and unleashing its full potential on the battlefield!

Skill Description

The Berserker Skill is a game-changer, offering a 25% increase in physical damage and attack speed. However, it comes with a trade-off, reducing energy regeneration speed by 75% and disabling Trigger type skills.

Minimizing the skill's drawbacks for optimal efficiency.

1/ I would recommend equipping Berserker only on Immortals like Alexander the Great and Hannibal, especially when they're equipped with their respective unique artifacts. With these artifacts, their ultimate skills transition into passive abilities, sidestepping the energy regeneration setback and maximizing their effectiveness in battle.

2/ With Trigger type skills sidelined, the spotlight turns to passive abilities that harmonize with heightened attack speed. Skills such as Combo and Cleave emerge as indispensable tools, elevating the immortals' battlefield performance. Personally, I highly recommend pairing Berserker with Wind Rage for maximum synergy.

We all love Infinity Kingdom for the multitude of options available for team building and skill selection. For the Berserker skill, its synergies are refreshingly straightforward. I recommend opting for strategic skill combinations that amplify physical damage or capitalize on the augmented attack speed provided by Berserker. Utilize this skill judiciously, ensuring its full potential shines in pivotal moments on the battlefield.

How to obtain?

To get the Berserker skill, players need to make progress in the Legion of Frostborne during Conquest season. They should use rewards like Berserker Ability Stones wisely to unlock this powerful skill.

I hope you enjoyed delving into the potential of the Berserker skill! When utilized effectively, it provides a formidable combination of heightened physical damage and attack speed. By prioritizing passive skills and deploying them strategically, players can unleash the full power of this skill, transforming their immortals into unstoppable forces on the battlefield.

Join me next time as we uncover more hidden gems in the world of Infinity Kingdom. Until then, keep forging your legend and conquering new realms!

For more insights, check out my previous articles here or discover exciting content on my newly created YouTube Channel.

Stay epic,

download Infinity Kingdom now and script your legend.

m a ë l

#InfinityKingdom (☆ω☆)

Korean Game Download

Download for TW/HK

Translate