GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

When will the server reduction be fixed??? How are the match-ups being managed if you are choosing players 5+ levels and 5+ divisions difference but in other servers??

Bug & Support
Article Publish : 05/01/2024 10:31
Translate

When will the server reduction be fixed??? How are the match-ups being managed if you are choosing players 5+ levels and 5+ divisions difference but in other servers?? I belong to the A-96 Camus Server and your developers/Coders are matching me up with different servers?? With players that are 5+ divisions higher than where I am?? With level differences and player differences as well??? WHERE IS THE LOGIC OR COMMON SENSE IN THIS??? WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE REDUCTION OF SERVERS IF YOU ARE NOT ABIDING/RESPECTING THE SERVERS THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO MATCH-UP WITH??? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE MATCHING ME UP WITH PLAYERS THAT ARE 5+ divisions higher/ more than 5 levels higher than where I am???

Your match-ups do not make sense. For me to be playing against a player that is more than 5 division levels above me??? In a server that doesn't belong to the server cluster I do?? and is a higher level than I am??

Translate