GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Save the Drama for your Mama, there is a war to fight!

Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 06/06/2023 11:46
Translate

I am not sure every server takes KVK as serious as ours does. We prepare for the event by increasing stats, making troops and gathering resources. Hospital bills can be really expensive when you run around with big players who will attack anything without a bubble. It has taken on the qualities of an iconic holiday that we look forward to every month. There won't be a lot of sleep, but there will be a lot of fun. This KVK was different, while I had prepared, I wasn't going to participate this time around. Things have been a little tense with some of the members of my Alliance and ya gal reached a breaking point. I sent King Vangark a message, letting him know that I wouldn't be joining them this kvk. It hurt my soul to type it. I really enjoy playing with the guys and gals in LxB. Not only do I learn a lot but the squad has become an adoptive family to me.

Vangark is strong and an excellent strategist. Shin, my teacher and guardian angel, has a huge heart to his friends and is an insatiable bloodthirsty bezerker to anyone else that crosses his path. Wich is also insanely strong with a keen battle sense. Loconet has a scary combination of strength and fearlessness. Like Shin she has been known to go into bezerker mode. Once blood has been tasted they only want more. Chayle, Vangs Queen is another strong player. My first KVK with LxB, I was stuck in a fake rally, unbubbled in Kings Landing and the rally lead had fallen asleep. I was just over 100 million and knew nothing about the game. Basically, a sitting duck. When someone would scout me, I would post the cords in the alliance chat and when Vang would look the castle was gone. What had happened was Chayle would find them first and convinced them to move along with lots of fire and dead troops in the enemy castle. DarkSama, he is the strong silent type. He don't say much so when he speaks, listen because it is important. Then you have the hoffits...

When the King asked UnC for some of their strongest fighters, he got us. LadySam, Duke of UnC and a friend, and me were the first to heed the call. It was truly a miracle we were not kicked from the server that day, I know Vang was disappointed, but he did not let it show. He was saddled with the noobs of UnC not the strongest or even fighters lol. Bzh a wonderful friend joined us in the next KVK as did Freedon, SCuM and Rufus. You can tell from the way I speak of these people, I really enjoy playing the game with them. So the issue was not with them but other members of the alliance. They always break the rules, do nothing to assist the alliance and don't show up to events. You know the type, the ones who stay bubbled and farm round the clock yet feel entitled to the fruits of others hard work.

I had been on police duty in Kings Landing, leaving the alliance, Kicking members from mines they had no business to be on (Lvl 4 resources in Kings Landing). One day I left the alliance 6 different times. I ended up just staying out of the alliance in the week leading into KVK. It is tedious policing the mines. I waste resources, speed boots, precise transfers, time and more. Then there is the threats... The rules are the rules and it is a reasonable rule, so I don't care if you are bigger then me you can get some too. Lol

So inevitably I get some love letters, some comments in the alliance chat. I have become the bully. I have a unique position, while some players may want to retaliate against me, they know I am watched over and protected. They may get one attack off towards me, but they would be zero'd before the troops returned, then again after lol. So, it stays at threats, some name calling, I am sure I have been added to some lists. It is exhausting and a chore. I was at the breaking point. Vang asked me to reconsider sitting out KVK and fight with them like always, after all I will be in LxB away from the headaches of my alliance. I thought about it unsure of myself. Would I do something stupid like burn one of these people who were making the game miserable? Is my head in the game enough to fight in a war? LadySam and Bzh were giving me space. They don't want me to leave but understand my frustrations. After going back and forth, I joined at the last minute with my abused alt and a bank to store my spoils. I was not sure if I made the right decision, but KVK would be starting so right or not we were going with it.

Our opponent is announced, We would be facing Kingdom 299. As we do every KVK, we scan the enemy server taking note of any strong players we see. Aside from the great castles, we are looking in all the possible hiding places. I spy a couple well-hidden strong accounts. Looking at their alliance, we see there can be trouble if the whole group is on the server. The players were not in a hive and the seven kingdoms cover a lot of real estate. The King and his friends are silent, I am sure feeling the tension from before KVK.

I spot what I believe may be a spear player, close to my size. I think to myself, this maybe a great battle for me. I have decent stats for my size, I counter him. I mark the coordinates on my map. Yeah we will revisit this later lol.

Aside from a couple interesting castles, the server seemed to be full of farmers. We wondered if this was going to be a boring KVK. The timer alerts us that KVK has begun. We wait to see if Server 299 will attack first and tip their hand. They didn't. Rufus, starved for merit can't wait no more and jumps servers to attack castles. He is not the biggest player but he is scrappy and always down for shenanigans like me. Shin messages me, to make sure I was going to play. I told him I was and sent my alt to start taking castles. She is small, not a lot of troops so I just have her go in and out to secure us the buff. It is all going smoothly until I got to Highgarden. A player had spotted my alt and went to scout her. Shin appeared out of nowhere and burned them (told ya he is always watching over us). I moved my alt and bank in our makeshift hive on the enemy server with Bzh, LadySam, MzA, We are positioned to take multiple castles. After making the needed preparations, the rally leads take the castles and we reinforce. With the alt squared away, I move over to my main.

I stay on our server in a makeshift hive with Shin, Vang, Loconet, Sama, Wich and Chayle. Same mission, we are filling castles and trying to lure the fighters to attack so the real fun can begin. Not much is happening as we sit in the castle. We are building on our early lead. The castles were ours on both servers and no one was trying to stop us. We start again feeling like this was going to be a boring kvk. Vang sees the enemy farming on our server. Being bored and unable to hide all my troops I start to kick the enemy off of our mines. Yes I am that petty... No Soup for You!

The mines are far from the makeshift hive, so I am burning speedups because I am impatient. Knocking people off the mines I can find. I am not getting much merit, most of the enemy troops go to the hospital. Enter the Riddler.

The Riddler was not a happy camper that I had kicked him from some mines. He began the smack talk in world chat and mentioned we had better not put him in a video. Vang retorted that our server has 5 Chroniclers lol. Heck LxB had 5 Chroniclers. I joined in the banter. His castle was bubbled but based off the battle reports I was thinking I could take him, maybe KVK was picking up. The Riddler made a poem to bait me into a fight. (he was nice enough to recreate the poem for me when I was a big old stupid head and didn't even screenshot lol I blame the lack of sleep lol)

I was unbubbled in the same spot listed on the battle report from kicking him from the mines. Why wouldn't he attack me if he wanted to fight? My spidey senses started tingling something is not right. Is he trying to bait us into a fight with his own whales nearby? I had no answers and so unlike my normal routine, I exercised caution. lol

While the banter is happening, we are being attacked over and over from halfway across the map. It was not a big player. He would only send 69 troops each attack. I mean, if you wanna say hi, you can just send a raven lol.

The gang perks up at the prospect of a good fight, joining in the banter, bored of the little player constantly hitting us. Maybe they were jealous Riddler was getting all of our attention. Riddler is not going to attack us but is requesting a 1v1. He really wants me to hit him but decides he will take any of us on.

Riddler was concerned we wouldn't be honorable and would jump him so terms were negotiated. Chayle would take the challenge. On 299 insisted Riddler, further fueling my suspicions that something was up. Chayle is never scared and goes right in the middle of the enemy hive, Unbubbled waiting for Riddler. Once he was ready she began the attack. Riddler was confident he would win, what did he know that I didn't I pondered.

Chayle won but it was a painful win. Riddler acknowledged her win, his desire to get stronger and thanked her for the battle. After seeing the battle reports I was glad I hadn't taken the bait. In private messages with my new buddy Riddler (Told ya I would make ya famous lol), I mentioned he should have unbubbled when I kicked him from the mines, I would have totally ran headfirst into his castle and lost lol.

The action had peaked for the evening. It was very late or very early for all of us, so we make our last-minute adjustments and head off to try and get a couple hours of sleep. Surely tomorrow it will pick up, right?

The next morning, I get up and am ready to go back into the castles. I see battle reports on my alt, who was attacked while I slept. I make my preparations and send troops off to Kings Landing and Storms End waiting for the squad to get on and discuss the plan for the day. We were still winning, but people were starting to wake up on 299.

The attack came before I could register it was happening. He hit me so hard I didn't even get a normal battle report. Just the dreaded everyone is dead.

I can't see his stats or what he hit with. He was gone as quick as he came frustrating Shin and Vang. I was dumbfounded, I countered him how could it be? But it be yall, he tore your gurl up lol more than once. 😂That was not the last I saw of Thanix, unfortunately for my poor troops. He was a pretty amazing warrior, and I saw the advantage to him striking and moving. Not sitting still long enough for the retaliation. No sooner would we post his coords, but he would be gone leaving much destruction in his wake.

Thanix was not the only stealthy warrior of the Kingdom, meet Bronn.

Bronn attacked me in Storms end. Like Thanix the attack came so quick and so did another dreaded report. Bronn killed a lot because Thanix had almost filled my hospital. It was painful. Between the bigger fights and smaller battles, I was down a lot of power and about 4 million troops.

There was more banter in the world chat, your gal will trash talk with the best of them lol, things were dying down again so back to the castles we went. We were still in castles on both servers. They would be scouted occasionally but there were no further attacks. Shin got to have some fun terrorizing some of the other occupants of 299. Occasionally someone would hit my alt, but she has nothing so that just drew the attention of Loconet to where they were, and Loco attacked them without mercy.

The last couple hours of KVK dragged on. Not much fighting left to do, so many troops on both sides, dead. The win was ours. It would have taken a miracle for them to take the lead. While there were not many impressive fighters on the server, the Riddler, Thanix and Bronn definitely earned that title. All three taught me things without even knowing they were doing it. It was not the most exciting KVK, but it was not the most boring either. In the end, 276 claimed it's 13th consecutive victory under the conquering King Vangark and his band of ruthless assassins.

How was your KVK?

*Hopefully the Riddler will add the short video he made on his fight with Chayle to the comments. He did a great job on it. (Hint, Hint, Nudge, Nudge) lol

Translate