GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

THE INTIMATE ENEMIES - THE STORY OF UR NIGHTMARE

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 03/19/2023 05:59
Translate

My dear friend, there are moments where my heart breaks into a thousand pieces, but at the same time my eyes get excited to see such an excellent battle, men coordinated to the extreme, that the difference between a winning move only depends on one soldier more, or less.

They are intimate enemies.

But an enemy more fearsome than all the brigand parties and all the orders of the court threatened to disturb the peace of Westeros’s heart, the repose of his people and the security of his Alliance. A close friend, already regarded as an enemy due to the difference between the Lords and the resentment inherent in revolutions, has just become a mortal enemy of the tranquility.

But as always, I get carried away by my own thoughts and I stop seeing the important thing, the story!!

I am going to introduce you to the character of this story, within the framework of the most intimate enemies you can find. I'm talking about N3O and BDR.

And the great person and best warrior that I am going to talk about today is:

Ur CANDY aka Ur NIGHTMARE.

If you're going to read about this character, you have to have a little bit of backround, about him. And allow me to give you my point of view.

There are few warriors in every corner of Westeros who have the dedication to Westeros that Ur Candy has.

He spends day after day, in Westeros, organizing, helping and gathering heals and speeds as hell has suddenly arrived in Westeros.

In this latest Ultimate Conquest semi-final, I can stand by every word I say.

But, it would be interesting to see the battle first:

Let´s see the first moves

Now, you and I are going to tell a truth hidden in the darkness of the most sinister dungeons in Westeros.

A truth that no one wants to admit, because it would imply a non-existent relationship, but that it is there... that an invisible thread holds it.

This truth that I am about to reveal, involves the most prestigious Warriors in Westeros, those who refuse to belong to DEP, and who continue to fight for the top positions.

This truth is as simple as the staunchest enemies that Westeros has, BDR and N3O are the best adversaries!!!

There have not been more even, more harmonious, more just battles in Westeros than that of these two alliances!!!

Then I invite you to see the rest of the battle, because dear brother of reading, you will be dazzled as it happened to me.

They truly are unstoppable, both blood-eyed contenders going for whatever is in front of them. His eagerness to reduce his enemy to ashes is unparalleled.

Unfortunately for them, they have already made a name for themselves, and that is that they are both the best intimate enemies of Westeros. There is no, there were no better contests than BDR and N3O in all of Westeros.

I hope you enjoyed my chronicles, and if so, I ask you to give me a like, because nothing is more important for a chronicler than recognition!!!

KOKARDO I

GoTWiC Chronicler

Translate