GTarcade App

More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

On a way to another kingdom

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 02/04/2023 20:38
Translate

After months of no life on K279, it's time for me to set off on a journey to another realm.

For several days, different Lords have been contacting me to come back to Dom.

I check my luggage, my resources, my soldiers. I have too many resources.

I'll have to transfer them to someone temporarily. Or spend them, I’ll see about it sooner or later.

My trip will cost a few scrolls, and I will lose my arena ranking, I will be a little too strong for the ranking of the future kingdom but whatever. I will finally join my old partner in the Dom guild which is in the process of reforming.

unite again, that’s a relief to see that

Anyway, it's been almost a month since WWW left to invade another realm, no one has any interest in staying on K279 now. rPL has completely taken over the place, so might as well leave them alone with the ruins they left here.

They are already getting some debuff in this place, they seems to have fun

Even Rus does not give any sign of life, to believe that they too are in trouble.

Taking down the rebel camps without additional help is complex. And I still haven't seen the color of the new guild functions, with the construction of buildings. Not even the new big alliance boss. It was getting frustrating!

I should get used to this kind of thing, changing realms will probably become commonplace when I have more ways to go around like this. But this is the first time for me that I have really moved. I got used to defending this realm...

what else? in itself not much in the end, sad to leave, but happy to find my old comrades. I imagine that the place will not lend itself to ambitious looting, we have never been the very violent type in my group. There is already a lot to do without!

More than preparing mules, or spending everything like crazy. Finish Alliance Conquest with WWW, and I will close my suitcase for k341.

I like to be in the top, even with stronger comrades))

Apprentice Chronicler Ikysey

Translate