More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

HOH versus BDR

Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 02/04/2023 09:09
Translate

Alliance Conquest HOH versus BDR

Hey yo my fellow peasants and trolls. I feel much more relaxed now knowing that my cookies are not missing but safely tucked away in my stomach... or elsewhere in my body.

Today's match of Alliance Conquest is between last season's runner up, BDR, and HOH. Both of these alliances are top 10 or top 5 in the game. The betting favorite to win this match will of course be last season's runner up, BDR. But HOH is not a slouch alliance and it has some massive banners. Do not underestimate their ability for an upset. Let's get to some action!

The runner ups come to the match with nearly 100 players but three shy while HOH brings 89 to the fight. This amount of players can be a factor later on in the match when an alliance is trying to reinforce positions and heals are getting low. But maybe it won't matter this time around? Who knows?!?

Great start for HOH! HOH is able to control all four starting locations to include both strongholds and the Temple of the Mother and the Tower of the Warrior. Slow start for BDR but they are known for being fast at snatching locations when enemies swap them out. Let's see if BDR can take any thunder out of the clouds of HOH.

BDR are able to steal both of the strongholds from HOH before they are able to correctly reinforce them. HOH almost lost the Temple of the Mother but were able to reinforce just in the nick of time before BDR's massive solo attacks crashed upon it!

The ports open up and HOH continues to take first location from BDR. Good start for HOH but BDR are slow starters and gather steam as the match progresses. HOH needs to hold on tightly to everything they have!

A few rallies later and a few failed swaps and it is looking all BDR. It doesn't take many mistakes for BDR to take over an alliance conquest match. Make one slip up and BDR will make you pay for it. Worst part is BDR won't repay the favor because they don't make many mistakes in Alliance Conquest. HOH better step it up or they will get left in the dust.

HOH loses their last port but are faster off the line yet again to secure Casterly Rock. This won't matter though at the rate the match is going. It seems like BDR will just end up stealing Casterly Rock off the swap from HOH. If they don't steal it they will probably out rally HOH and take it.

Called it. BDR intercepts yet another building swap. BDR are the best at intercepting the swapping of buildings. HOH is now looking like they are out classed this match.

Almost twenty minutes into the match and I'm willing to call this one over and BDR the victors. There is no way HOH will be able to take control of buildings and hold them. THey maybe able to take a few buildigns here or there but in the long run they will not compete against BDR this season unless they do something drastic.

Translate