More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

UC N3O vs. ATD - HOW TO BRUTE FORCE A BATTLE

Wars & Stories in Westeros Wars & Stories in Westeros
Article Publish : 12/03/2022 22:13
Translate
Edited by kokardo i at 12/03/2022 22:17

My dear reader, today is not the day to talk about the romantic aspect of a battle. Much to my regret, I would love to transport you to an epic detail of what happened last night, I'm going to have to talk about numbers

You see my dear, patient, and avid reader of mine, battles come down to numbers, and let me tell you about them. But then, now I tell you something else that will change in my story.

I am going to tell you about my experience on the battlefield, you will be able to observe first-hand my desire, my frustrations, my mistakes as a soldier, and as a human, since all these things combined, in each one of us, lead to a victory or defeat in every battle.

Ok, but as I told you and I don't want to go too far, let's go to the numbers

CONTENDERS

N3O

DEP (aka) ATD and last UC champion:

Let's go to the first number of all.

FIRST NUMBER

Despite the schedule of the battle, a hut off for N3O, since it presented the maximum mark of 100 Lords & Ladies for the battle, DEP presented the not inconsiderable figure of 95 Lords and Ladies

Because I say that the numbers in this battle are very important, we are going to analyze my numbers, to extrapolate them to the first positions.

Ok, I had 1200 days of speeds ready for him.

Because I say that the numbers in this battle are very important, we are going to analyze my numbers, to extrapolate them to the first positions.

Ok, I had 1200 days of speeds ready for the event. And these are the speeds I ended up with.

And I ended in a decent place inside my alliance in terms of Elimination Points.

SECOND NUMBER

It took an average of 300 days of speeds per Lord or Lady to participate in this event.

And here is when it gets interesting.

We are the ones who lost the battle. Can you imagine our adversaries how much more they must have spent?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But let's put the numbers aside for a bit. Although they serve to understand the event, they are somewhat boring, I want to go on to tell you about the battle.

My first feeling before entering, was that they are the last champions, and they came from defeating BDR, they must be highly motivated, and they would go out with everything they have chasing us.

I must confess, I wasn't nervous, I had a certain level of confidence in our abilities... but nothing prepared us for what was to come.

We are going to see the first minutes... and they will understand how we had saw ourselves in the start on how they would raise later the battle

And you, my dear reader, will experience the same thing that I felt in those magnificent minutes. I told myself, we can win!!!

If you see with the mastery that we made the swaps, that we reinforced our buildings, and how they constantly failed when trying to get them out of our hands, you will feel what I felt!!!

The blood begins to boil, because you see victory as a possibility!!!

NOTHING NOTHING prepared us to see how ATD/DEP would react.... NOTHING

So, I started desperately trying to find an explanation for what was happening, since it didn't make sense!! IT DID NOT MAKE SENSE!!

In less than a minute and a half they took over all the buildings, which is what we were doing wrong.

AND THERE WAS THE MISTAKE!!!

I want you to see this...

THE REVELATION I DISCOVERED!!! IT IS SHOCKING.

I had to stop thinking that we were doing wrong! They were the ones doing something different.

They were soloing our billings!! Or super fast rallies with no more than 2....over and over again. They lost most of the battles, but eventually they end winning, after a very great wear and tear on our defenses!!!

I am still in shock seeing this strategy. Super expensive by the way. But I have to surrender to the result!!

Chapeau ATD/DEP...it was a magnificent battle!!

I hope you enjoyed my chronicles, and if so, I ask you to give me a like, because nothing is more important for a chronicler than recognition!!!

KOKARDO I

GoTWi Chronicler

Translate