More benefits, more surprises
Dear Lords and Ladies,
We will have an update at around 03:00 AM (GMT) on Nov 3rd to fix a few bugs and make several improvements on Public Server. The server maintenance will last for 4 hours.
During the maintenance, you will be unable to enter the game. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will send compensation via mail after the maintenance.
Have fun and prepare for the winter!
Here are the contents of this update:
1. New Content
- Awakening of Jeane will be unlocked after the update is complete.
- The look and attributes of Castle Exteriors can now be selected individually.
2. Champion City Siege Related Improvements
- Troops wounded within “Champion City Siege” Battle field could exceed hospital capacity, and could be carried back to world map; Please be reminded if your wounded troops exceeds the hospital capacity, you won’t be able to transfer to other Kingdoms.
- At any Moment, there could only be one Champion Conqueror in the same alliance. If an Alliance currently have a Champion Conqueror in it, other Royal Lords or Ladies with the Champion Conqueror title won’t be able to join the alliance. Also, if another Royal Lords or Ladies within the alliance got rank 1 in a Champion City Siege match, they will receive the Rewards as listed except the Champion Conqueror title.
- Improved Event Reward, be sure to check out the in-game rules.
- Improved sorting of queue, prioritized display of idle queue.
- Added Category Filter for Troop Appearance and Commander Weapon Screen.
- Added button for Recommended Setup in Weirwood Tree, for Royal Lords and Ladies to understand the combination of commanders.
- Improved some other game experience and GUI.
4. Bug Fixes
- Fixed the display issue of battle reports from Alliance Conquest Event.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
GoT Winter is Coming Team