Get

Details page

Spending Reward - Wonderful Journey

Guide
Article Publish : 10/04/2022 02:17
Translate
Edited by pyakia at 10/04/2022 02:32

Hi all Infinity Kingdom friends and family

This is Pyakia form Server #0049 green kingdom an official Press officer for Infinity Kingdom

I'm going to talk to you about today about an important topic in this article it's something we all should know about and not missing a single information about it.

This is one of the most important events to spend your gems on, buying packages or playing the journey the other event comes with the spending rewards event

Spending rewards Event Explanation

In this event after you buy packages and getting gems you get dices, a dice for every 400 gems you get

And the most perfect packages to buy is the daily packages, daily surprise, monthly sales, seasonal sale, mass mobilization, immortal glory and hero return

If you aim to buy some of infinity kingdom packages to improve your marches you have to put in mind to buy this in the spending reward event 

Those for the dices you earn by buying, and for the dices you earn by spending is getting a dice for every 800 gems you spend for example 

I’m building a lighting march and buying El Cid shards for every 10 shards I buy those cost me 1000 gems. I will get a dice and 200 gems extra saved for the next dice.

For this case I keep saving my gems and market refresh for the spending rewards event, also this will count for buying shields, Territory teleport, boost items and everything you can buy with gems

After you collect enough dices you can use them for the event called

Wonderful Journey 

Of course you can play the event even if you have just 1 dice, but it would be better to stack up lots of dices to get lots of rewards and getting points to finish all the millstones of the event and open up all the chest to get the rewards from it.

Having rewards from the event alone if fine but having both the rewards and the millstones done is more way better

How does the event work?

You get at the start point and this is the reset point for every round you finish

When you use a dice it generates a random number and you move forward the same steps as the number on the dice after you stand on the square you get the reward in it, there are several squares with points when you stand on them you only get the points

Points are important too since you open the chests when you get points

You also get 100 point after you finish a full round, so if you didn’t step on any points squares you keep getting points after you finish a full round.

Crystal Balls

those Crystal balls you earn by opening the chests after completing the millstones you can use them to play the event Stellar Compass, we will talk about this event in an individual topic check it from Here !.

I hope I cleared everything for you about it and made everything in it's point.

Thank you for reading and if you have any comment or question please don't hesitate to ask away in the comments section below or contact me via Discord Pyakia#4843, also you can contact me in game Pyakia Server #0049, I will be more welcome to answer all your questions.

And please give a look on all my previous articles Here

You can Download the Game as for those sources

Android: Here

iOS: Here

Huawei: Here

PC: Here

Special download link: https://yzdpik.onelink.me/BaRR?pid=KOL&c=CC

Official website Link: https://infinitykingdom.gtarcade.com/

#InifintyKingdom #Pyakia #PressOfficer

Translate