More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Friendly reminder that this happened

Getamon
Article Publish : 09/29/2022 20:40
Translate
Edited by -junini- at 09/30/2022 05:59

I know most won't care, but I'll repost this. Don't forget this things, as you shouldn't forget in every aspect of your life when something is not right or totally unfair.

@getamon

To all the community, do you think it's fair that they increased the price of rewards? For example, they went from a 950 medals to 9500 for the same reward.

Still no answer for this price increase in the Getamon rewards, and the real reasons behind it. I mean, it lacks sense that the prices were increased a %1000 up. You said it was because of the hackers, but why would we have to pay the consequences? Now some of the rewards are completely impossible to get in te time of the cycle, and for something that is totally unfair for us the rest of the players.

Also, why increase the price now without previous warning, and not at the end of the season/cycle? If the hackers were the real problem you would just have to take action with their account and not involve the rest, cause It would seem it was just a way to limit the rewards we could get, this also doesn't make sense.

For once you had a really good event, but you took everything away, not only harming the players, but also increase our annoyence and discontent with the company. You are responsible for the players that leave and don't come back, things like this are the ones that are taken into account at the time of deciding of continue/start a game of your company.

To all other players who took the time to read, thank you, and make yourself be heard too, don't stay quiet, after all it's us who keep their business alive.

#FixUnfairGetamon

Translate