More benefits, more surprises

Get

Details page

Guest appearances - the last round of Alliance Conquest MsW vs 7FD

Wars & Stories in Westeros Alliance Conquest
Article Publish : 04/14/2024 01:32
Translate
Edited by ang3lic hunt3r at 04/14/2024 01:34

Hi. The day has come - the final round of Alliance Conquest. Each alliance in a different position, with different ambitions for the final results, fighting for additional rewards. Some people try to tip the scales in their favor by not playing the match, while others change the time to match a more accessible opponent. VME lost its chance for the play-offs after 5 games. I decided to play in another alliance... no, no, no - not one that fights for the play-offs or even has a guaranteed participation there. I went to see old friends who have a 2-3 record in the Super League before the sixth round and are outside the top 100. As I wrote in the introduction - each alliance has different goals before this round. MsW is fighting for the third winner, which gives additional prizes, and promotion to the top 100 in order to be able to collect ranking season prizes - mainly castle fragments. Will they be able to do it with my help? Let's find out. Opposite us, we have the 7FD alliance, which has a very similar situation to ours - 2 victories and staying outside the top 100 of the ranking. They definitely have more T5 players and more with synergies. It's going to be a tough fight, where no one will give up a single point, because every point can influence the final decision.

Right after the match starts, there are 4 buildings to capture. As you know, the first acquisition is very important. It allows you to gain additional points, calm down the game or make substitutes for stronger players. Otherwise, you have to raid and the building won't always be captured by the best option. 

IT’SSSSSS TIME!

BRAVO US! 3 buildings are ours. 7FD only captured the Warrior Towers. ROBERTOS, Lord Gudal and Matta, did a good job. A good start - I hope it continues like this until the end.

The enemy quickly tried to take over the buildings from us - the first one was the Temple of the Mother, which was held by ROBERTOS. The 6 raids that 7FD did did not give a good result. Despite the heavy losses we received, we managed to defend the building by providing good support.

In the meantime, ports were opened - it also went well here. Both teams took a port on the opposite side of the map.

Things quickly turned around. 7FD showed its power. The guard held by Lord Gudal was soloed just before Castera Rock opened. Unfortunately, our player was not very strong. This is where the difference in levels becomes visible, not only in the strength of accounts and the number of T5s, but also organizationally. As before, 7FD used to replace each captured building in order to fill it with the best players - we didn't do it, so the buildings were held by players who, due to the strength of their accounts, were not predisposed to this. The port held by Witola was captured by the enemy almost at the same moment. Most of us were already focused on trying to take over Casterly after it opened, and during this time the enemy made very good and effective raids. The port was essentially given over without any attempt to defend it.

The situation is not good, but CR may still allow us to maintain the advantage.

The situation is not good, but CR may still allow us to maintain the advantage. Unfortunately. REMYS won CR, and a minute later 7FD made a substitute that no one from our side was keeping an eye on. Such details show the difference, which is then visible in the final result of the match.

Our morale dropped significantly, but we still tried to take back a building from them. After all, a lot can still happen before the mines arrive.

We organized raids on the port held by the valinatherve. A very risky move considering what commanders this player has and what synergy he has. Female Lineup with Cersei and Daenerys and well-developed weapons dedicated to commanders. As I wrote above, not only do we have little T5, but also few of us have ready-made synergies. Unfortunately, my suspicions were right. We bounced all the raids like ping-pong balls off a paddle. Unfortunately for us, this palette was held by 7FD.

The difference in points/minute is significant, 220 to 840. The opponent insisted on the Mother Temple, which gives a bonus to healing speed. Defending this building is one of the few things in this match that we did really well. We defended the building once again.

Unfortunately, due to the number of raids and their intensity, we lost this building a short time later. Our attempt to recapture CR was unsuccessful. I managed to solo the player at the opposite outpost, but I quickly lost him because I didn't get enough support.

We felt that our chances for postseason awards were getting further and further away by the minute. Doubt could be heard on discord. However, there was still a chance and we had to fight until the end. We found a target that was within our range - Phoenix 1, which was holding the opposite port. The first attempt was unsuccessful. The number of defenders dropped to 8, which meant we had one more raid to take over. The second attempt was stronger.

The last resort were the mines. These also fell victim to 7FD.. Unfortunately, the match was lost. I did what I could and didn't spare my own acceleration and boots to help. It wasn't enough. Ambition is sometimes not enough in this event. There was a bit of sadness after this match, but in MsW it's not only about the prizes.

The match was lost, but there was a lot of fun and joy in playing it. I'm glad that there are still places in this game where you just come to play and the result doesn't matter. I wish the entire MsW good luck in the next events. See you again on the paths of Westeros

-Winged Husar aka Vernei-

Translate